First of all, the user has to unlock the bootloader of the device. After that he/she can install TWRP recovery on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1. GCam 8.1 from BSG should work (either _ruler or _scan3d packages). You should check BSG page as newer versions may might be available. GCam 8.1 from BSG also works (either _ruler or _scan3d packages). I’ve received reports that GCam 7 from from Nikita and from Urnyx05 are working. Try GCam 7 from Urnyx05 (with one of the provided config files) or other versions from this modder.
- Unlocking the bootloader on Android plays the most important role in rooting.
- Now open the command prompt window in the ADB folder by Pressing Shift Button and Select Open Command Window Here.
- The Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 sports a 13-megapixel primary and an 8-megapixel front camera on the rear and front side respectively.
- The team behind the popular Paranoid Android custom ROM released the first stable Android 10-based build earlier this year in April.
It allows users to update their phones without losing data. You can also use the Asus flash tool to fix your bricked Asus phone. There are multiple versions of firmware the Asus flash tool are available which you can download here.
- The current budget smartphone market is flooded with phones from several manufacturers including Huawei, Oppo, Vivo, Xiaomi, Motorola, Samsung, and more.
- On this page, we have managed to share the Asus Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File) for all Asus smartphones and tablets.
- Answer – Take the complete backup of your android ASUS Zenfone Max Pro (M1) 64GB .
- You can update the firmware with a flash file with this method.
Follow these steps to flash your Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 Android phone with flash tool. Check out below link to download the Android USB drivers. You can Flash Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1
Earlier this year in April, the team behind the popular Paranoid Android custom ROM released Paranoid Android Quartz 1 — the first stable Android 10-based build of the ROM. Soon thereafter, the team released Quartz 2 with 4 new features and support for more devices. And now, the team has started rolling out Paranoid Android Quartz 3 with support for 8 Xiaomi devices and a couple of new features.
Les commentaires sont fermés.